"My Program Files"
"Pivot Stick Animator"
"Sticks"
Save.

OR...

Find One At Droidz.org
Click The Title
Click Open
(if you get something that says you couldn't find it... just close that(not droidz.org) and click save and follow the first one)
Copy The File
"My Computer"
":C"
"My Program Files"
"Pivot Stick Animator"
"Sticks"
Right Click
Paste
Save.

Anything Else?:thumbsup:

I think of one that I would have wanted to see.

Back flip slash: Link makes a back flip with sword in sheat and then makes a rush forward with quick sword draw slashing enemy on the way movement would end to behind woe where move could be continued with back attack. Bit like Dodge combined to helm splitter and back attack.

zeldamove.gif

If you are wondering crappy gif this was the first time me using Pivot.

Edit: Now that I think of gif maybe I have seen way too many samurai movies/animes. :eek:ut:

Last edited:
That Ain't That Bad Considering Its Your First!

Thats Actually Pretty Darn Good!:thumbsup:

I want more hidden swords and stuff. I feel like all the items are pretty well laid out. You dont need to search for things anymore. I was the first sword the silver sword, a lance, and then the Master Sword. A bunch of armor upgrades and more outfits. Bring back the blue and red rings.

no forget what maniacal said. jus tmake whatever you need, you dont need to download it.
just put in a stick figure and on the left put edit. then delete all the limbs and make stuff off of it.
its better to do this and make your own stuff.

well umm i would like to see a element thing where lets say ur in the goron mines and u see the lava next to u you can swing your sword through it and your sword and a fire element and if the wind blows you can use like a wind cut thing and underwater you can use like a little tornado thing yeahh... ohh and a shadow attack where you go down into the floor then come up behind the enemy and press a and it does the draw attack...(i forgot the real name havent played in a WHILE!)yeahh thats all i got

Riviet said:
Yeah, I guess I went a bit too far with those skills. Alot of them are from the game Neverwinter Nights.

Fun game haven't played in a while can you pick race and class?

Back