Make me a t-shirt contest

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
I started a job at a printing shop today. I can make all my own shirts for only cost of ink and shirts. (shirts are like $3.00 and the ink is $.0005 per print :p)

So.....make me a shirt. You will not get paid. And the nature of the business will not let me mass produce them to sell. So the only payment is knowing that the sexiest person in teh world is wearing YOUR design. hehe. :smilewinkgrin:

-Boos-

You liked my idea but it was 'too inside'

:shifty:

Whats wrong with:

On the front - The Cappin'

On the back - Completly in control

:lol:

in the back......."hey....look in the front"

on the front......"you just got.....OWNED!!!"

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
in the back......."hey....look in the front"

on the front......"you just.....OWNED!!!"

lol thats a good one. Not joking it really was good.

hmmm

How bout a shirt with a box like this for game controls?

A- Attack
B- Kick
C- HeadButt
D- Kick Ur Ass!!!:mad5:
E- Ur Dead:lol:

How about...
"I'm an egotistical prick.
<3"
Sexiest person. Lawl. Maybe to Jill. </3
Seriously, no one's gonna do it. >.> You just profit off of it. You didn't even ASK. You said it was a contest, and acted like WE would find it a PRIVILEGE that you're wearing our design. That's one problem I have with you and many others on this forum, Brawny. You think you're the ****. >_>
If you asked for someone to, instead of demanding it, I may have bothered to think something up. >.>
You're not even offering a thanks.

Kumoriken said:
How about...
"I'm an egotistical prick.
<3"
Sexiest person. Lawl. Maybe to Jill. </3 wrong
Seriously, no one's gonna do it. wrong >.> You just profit off of it.wrong You didn't even ASK. You said it was a contest, and acted like WE would find it a PRIVILEGE that you're wearing our design (sarcasm in first post). That's one problem I have with you and many others on this forum, Brawny. You think you're the ****. >_> (Heyy look who is talking the Im quiting wiichat but i come on to spam because I am the Vet clan leader)
If you asked for someone to, instead of demanding it, I may have bothered to think something up. >.>
You're not even offering a thanks. How would you know he wouldnt say thanks?

You know what, you got that first line right, remove the sarcasm and 'Bingo!'

I said my peice in that quote:)

Maybe you should do what your user title says, it would be for the better, no more spamming or dupe accounts or ban contesting.

----------------------------------------------------------

The best thing since sliced bread<3

Bom Chicka Wah Wah

Kwon-byungky fried chicken

LOL @ kumoriken....

Eh, how would I profit off of it? As I stated, I do not have the means to mass produce. It would be a one of a kind piece, only worn by me. If I had a paypal set up, maybe. But eh...

haha @ jam. the more I look at that, the more I like it. It'd only cost me a couple of bucks anyway. If I used a scrap shirt, I could make it for 10 cents.

Brawny said:
LOL @ kumoriken....

Eh, how would I profit off of it? As I stated, I do not have the means to mass produce. It would be a one of a kind piece, only worn by me. If I had a paypal set up, maybe. But eh...

haha @ jam. the more I look at that, the more I like it. It'd only cost me a couple of bucks anyway. If I used a scrap shirt, I could make it for 10 cents.

Which one?

i
can only
make one
person happy
each day.
Today is
not your
lucky day.

i got 2

FRONT: bussness in the fron
Back:party in the back(has balloons and stripping ladies(if this is bad then tell me cause i will earase it):drool:)

icyoooppplaa said:
i got 2

FRONT: bussness in the fron
Back:party in the back(has balloons and stripping ladies(if this is bad then tell me cause i will earase it):drool:)

Learn to spell and use proper English.

To the brawnstar:

TROLLS SUCK HEHEHEHHEH

troll.jpg

jking

EDIT: On a serious note..It'd be cool to see a tee saying "everybody loves a player" with a little SNES controller underneath. It's been done before.
player.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think he made a dupe account because he was hated yet.....

Eh, notice how this is in the GRAPHICS section?

I'll upload my attempts in a few.

edit: lol@sherwood

Last edited:
Back