Making a comic crew!!! Who wants to join??? We'll make comics about Nintendo.

kingpujols said:
i want to help if that is kk
GREAT AWESOME! ok now what do you want to do? make the comics or come up with the plot, or find people that will help, OR find people that would want to be in it:lol: lol theres a lot of ORS

how about bowser, evil king vs evil man
ya and they'll be fighting over ummm gold or what? or maybe there fighting over the lasst Wii in the WORLD! lol that would be kool

Last edited:
fighting for gold and king of mushroom kingdom

bowser has power, while wario has wealth, they both want both

wario2ooo said:
fighting for gold and king of mushroom kingdom

bowser has power, while wario has wealth, they both want both
Awesome! ok ummmm.....so thier fighting and eveuntally Wario wins, after that he is king

Hmmm I might be interested.

How do you want to create the comic? Draw everything by hand or use existing models?

Also have you got a website or something so we can contact each other on what to do next and publish the comic we did?

cyberzomby said:
Hmmm I might be interested.

How do you want to create the comic? Draw everything by hand or use existing models?

Also have you got a website or something so we can contact each other on what to do next and publish the comic we did?

no i don't mean a real comic like MARVEL i mean like ones with sprites off the internet:cool: lol

e reason I keep coming in there. Makes for a good laugh.
..... noones laughing

Because I thought you might of really had something going. Something like a profile full of plots, characters, and maybe a finished product or two. But instead you appear to have no oragnization. But if you get it all done you can post it up for all of us to see. Please call Marvel though, I heard they need fresh ideas.:smilewinkgrin:

Back