Making a signature

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not that computer minded at all, and im trying to figure out how to make a signature. Can you do it from from here, or do you have to do it from another website, and transfer it over? Is there a simple step by step guide to do this, or am i just gonna give it up as a bad idea?:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

um.....get one....then go to properties.....copy the html......then paste in the icon that looks like it has mountains on....

Xsotp being so Childish wario
oh wait thats all you are
you 10 years old and we all know it
LMFAO
And mate you wont be ablye to make on unless you find a tut

Not at all, except for your patronising ways. its easy for someone like you, whose probably been round computers for most of your life, where as i havent, so do me a favour and drop the sarcasm. If you dont want to answer, then dont, i dont mind either way to be honest.

You can go to gimp and use tutorials to help you. If not get photoshop which is more expensive then Microsoft word 2007 and it would probably be easier. Not sure but google gimp and just try it out :thumbsup:

Edit: Sorry for saying what Wiired just said but i was taking my time typing since i'm all tired from yesterday. And I'm still asleep. I guess he just beat me :(

Last edited:
tijuana1 said:
You can go to gimp and use tutorials to help you. If not get photoshop which is more expensive then Microsoft word 2007 and it would probably be easier. Not sure but google gimp and just try it out :thumbsup:

Edit: Sorry for saying what Wiired just said but i was taking my time typing since i'm all tired from yesterday. And I'm still asleep. I guess he just beat me :(
S'all gravy homie, at least you were being helpful :)

Back