Making A T-Shirt..

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I've been coming up with designs for a t-shirt for a week or so now, and I think I found one I'll finally stick with. I suppose I'll just use this for general questions whenever they come upon me.

Right now, I'm making text out of space elements. Ex. One 'o' is a planet that looks like Saturn, another 'o' looks like a planet with an asteroid belt around it, the 'd' is a moon with a comet and its tail for the stem, that sort of thing.

Any ideas for an 's' or 'M' (capitalization or lack thereof is important)?

Can't figure out how to make 'S' a galaxy.. that was one of my first thoughts, an elongated galaxy, but couldn't pull it together.

The word I'm making is "Modest", and I think I'm going to make the 't' an astronaut and the 's' part of his bungee cord perhaps. Thanks for the thought though. Will consider the constellation, that's actually both easy and clever.

M = Meteor/shooting star. Have the rocks at the base of the letter, so . . . and have the tails link /\/\ if that makes any sense

M = Meteor/shooting star. Have the rocks at the base of the letter, so . . . and have the tails link /\/\ if that makes any sense
I would, but they're overused, haha. Already used meteors twice. I'll keep the shooting star in mind, I could have it look a tad different..

*EDIT*

Tried my hand at the galaxy for an 's' again and came up with this weird, plasmid looking thing. Should work. ;D

Last edited:
Are you making a Modest Mouse tee Tyly? :p
No, no......of course not.
Can use scattered stars to make letters or whoop the ring off a planet like Saturn to breakaway to make a d or something..
Not a bad idea! But, I think I've got it. Will try to scan 'er in at some point.

Thanks though, love. (L)

Here's your "S", Tyle.

SegaSaturn.png

Aha.

Pretty sure I could get sued.. or something.

Quick sketch of what I'm thinking atm.

mmsketch.png

Not too proud of it atm, I know it can be cleaned up a ton. Critique on ideas is very much welcome.

Not sure about the 'e' in modest .. .. .. the dotted orbit seems a bit tenuous (if I'm looking at it correctly).. .. .. apart from that it works for me

Not sure about the 'e' in modest .. .. .. the dotted orbit seems a bit tenuous (if I'm looking at it correctly).. .. .. apart from that it works for me
I agree that the "e" is not exactly the best on the paper, I had no idea what to do with it though, considering I didn't want to duplicate the "e" in "Mouse". Do you have any ideas?

Thanks for the feedback. :)

This is directed towards everyone: can you guys just list off a ton of random objects? Large, medium, small, I want them all.

So far I have:

• Refrigerator
  • Fan
  • Computer Monitor
  • Tall lamp
  • Bed/Mattress
  • Wii
  • Mannequin
  • Sports equip.
  • Couch/chair
  • Speakers
  • Bookcase