Making a Video on Wii

ciper said:
Now I see the confusion. You aren't playing the Wii through the computer. You are using an LCD TV as a monitor and it has composite inputs.

To make a video of the Wii you need a video capture device or use your camera to take a video of the screen.

Exactly what I told you in aim.

I dont know how to record with camera. Says like 0:0:41 but it's not doing any recording. Screen goes black.

Yeah but isnt the screen ? Couldnt he just hit record on his computer and the switch the Av cables over ? I once had to do this for a presentation i had to do, Obviously i had to edit the video later on.

LOL neither am i mate, Its hard to explain when i cant see this guys set up.

The situation stands as follows. He has his Wii and PC outputs attached to a Monitor. His understand the monitor was the PC. Which it is not. So he is unable to record anything due to the lack of inputs on his PC to accept a video signal. His options stand as follows.

- TV Tuner for PC
- Record externally with camera/webcam
- Use a dvd-r to record the video... send to the pc... edit from there... and upload.

Either way it's going to cost something to do. My suggestion is just use a cheap webcam, as the intelligence to grasp this threads meaning, leads me to believe anything you would record would be of dull efforts anyways.

Wii_Pro said:
I wanna get a video of me playing bowling. I tried downloading fraps on the Wii but it gives me an error saying File format application/octet-stream not supported.

Oh I thought he was making a funny joke...HAHA.
I even wrote it in my diary:
"Wii_Pro made a really funny joke today...etc..."

big_img2.jpg

http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/zz-wii-vbox

Back