Making T-Shirts?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Me and a friend wanted to make some shirts, its an inside joke of ours.

But what I was wanted to know was if anyone on here makes shirts, or knows good places to go to make them etc.

Thanks in advance!

Go to www.google.com and search custom t-shirt/hoodie. From there you should be able to find some sites where you can create your own t-shirts + hoodies and add images and or wording onto them.

Theres a shop that walking distance (ok its 7 miles away)to me that dose it

Buuuuuuut thats no help to you

go to an alpha graphics store, or any graphic artist store.
REMEMBER to get Screen Print (the isn't flat on the shirt), not the other kind of crappy ink that fades away.

Dude go to a craft store, ask for the iron on printing paper. You print a design on this cloth and iron it on the shirt. No more than like 10 bucks. I do it all the time. :]]

If you want them professionally done CustomInk.com will make up just about anything you want from simple T-shirts to hoodies and blankets.
If you want to do them yourself you can go to Staples, OfficeMax, etc and get the Avery Fabric Transfer Sheets or order them on-line. They will let you print out your pix/design onto the special paper and then iron it onto any fabric item.

I've used both methods and they both produce satisfactory results although the professional printing is much longer lasting and can be washed without the transfer starting to flake off after a while.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Mom

Back