Males beware!!! Your future children may be at risk!

JT. said:
I can't stop myself from putting it on my lap... Maybe I'd better put something under...
You could get a laptray, padded, but your crotch area will probably still get a bit uncomfortably warm. Just try to get out of the habit of placing it directly on your lap.

Squall7 said:
Like ice cubes or a cool pack?

If you go with the former, don't forget to put them in a bag!

Now that has got to feel akward... especially if your using your laptop for a few hours...

JT. said:
Now that has got to feel akward... especially if your using your laptop for a few hours...
Haha yea, I can't imagine ice cubes/cool pack feeling very great on the crotch area, though it is better than a lowered sperm count.

Yeah I knew this ages ago. So can Phones in your pocket but this is only minor. Laptops have more of an effect. Cheers for telling everyone else though

This bit is for 18+
That explians why that guy that I was ginen head to didnt cum as much as im used to
He said he had a laptop

SGT.zac said:
What if your not on the labtop. Your on a computer screen???

I hope you don't have your screen down there...

A Lappy is always suppose to be on a Table, because if not, it can over heat..so i don't need to worry about that, but yeah not surprising, same thing with Hot Tubs...the warm water can make someone temporarily Sperm Less

Back