malo mark to buy shield

stevenschull said:
where exactly in kakriko is the malo mart?

Upon entering the village from the initial entrance, its the 1st building on your right hand side.

KaDee said:
Upon entering the village from the initial entrance, its the 1st building on your right hand side.

isnt that barnes bomb shop? im terrible at these games and im sure its right infront of me but there are a few locked doors, is it in one of the shops that is locked?

stevenschull said:
isnt that barnes bomb shop? im terrible at these games and im sure its right infront of me but there are a few locked doors, is it in one of the shops that is locked?

Thats not the initial entrance. Not really in the best of mood so forgive if im abit short, but I'll help anywho cus it can take my mind off.
The entrance that has the spring to the left, thats the initial entrance, being as thats the 1st way you come into the village. now you walk ahead, and follow the (supposed) road through the village, and the 1st building you get to on the right is malo mart. However depending on where you are in the game it may not be open.

If you've done the 2nd dungeon it should be open to customers now.

It has pictures of Malo on the outside.

I got the shield BEFORE going up to the Goron mines - it comes in useful for the second temple.

its kinda hard NOT to miss..
you obviously arnt looking hard enough
the "initial entrance" is the southern most entrace

Considering there arnt that many buildings try entering them all till you find it, doing it that way wouldnt take more than 5 minutes... a quicker way would be to find the big building sorounded by pictures of malo.... shock horror that a store with malo's face plastered all over it could possibly be his store...

Did you ever think that if u dont have the patience to search 5 different buildings zelda might not be the game for you? i mean the search would have been quicker than coming onto the forums and asking where it was,...

peppera said:
It has pictures of Malo on the outside.

I got the shield BEFORE going up to the Goron mines - it comes in useful for the second temple.

True, I forgot the shop opens after you get rid of the twilight in the village :rolleyes:, its after the dungeon the
Hawke Eye
becomes available.

KaDee said:
True, I forgot the shop opens after you get rid of the twilight in the village :rolleyes:, its after the dungeon the
Hawke Eye
becomes available.
NoNoNO.

First of all, let me explain where it is.
u know that there are 3 kids from ur town who got kidnapped in the very begiining right? more like 4 including that coward =>brave guy named Colin.

Anyway there was the shortest guy who look like baby yet his(face) face look like 70 year old. LOL.

That boy(or girl, or whatever the true identity is LOL) is the one who owns that shop. Thus if u look at the buliding, there are so many baby picture around it. Look for the baby picture outside and that's the building u r looking for.

This building doesn't open at night. it only opens during the sunset. I think that's why it's called sunset store or something. if u go to bomb store, that dude specifically say he opens bomb store 24 hours but if u read the letter from the Marlo store, it specifically says sunset Marlo store opened or something like that. I don't know if it really opens during the day but when i went there at night, it was definitely closed.

JoonKimDDS said:
NoNoNO.

First of all, let me explain where it is.
u know that there are 3 kids from ur town who got kidnapped in the very begiining right? more like 4 including that coward =>brave guy named Colin.

Anyway there was the shortest guy who look like baby yet his(face) face look like 70 year old. LOL.

That boy(or girl, or whatever the true identity is LOL) is the one who owns that shop. Thus if u look at the buliding, there are so many baby picture around it. Look for the baby picture outside and that's the building u r looking for.

This building doesn't open at night. it only opens during the sunset. I think that's why it's called sunset store or something. if u go to bomb store, that dude specifically say he opens bomb store 24 hours but if u read the letter from the Marlo store, it specifically says sunset Marlo store opened or something like that. I don't know if it really opens during the day but when i went there at night, it was definitely closed.

Why was your post addressed to me? I've bought all I need from the store, fact being I'm not the one having trouble finding it.

Heh, some of you people can be relatively hostile when someone asks for help. Kudos to KaDee for keeping a level head even after stating he wasn't in the best of moods.

Anyways, you should have your answer, big building with the posters of Malo on it, go there after you've finished the second dungeon, which's after liberating the village from the Twilight.

Malo's so awesome, I lol at what he says.

Easy to find it has his face on the outside boards..
Go in the Day for one lol could be why it's a locked door.
And if your on Hyrule Field the Postman will give you mail telling yo he has the Shield in. After both Mail and Day arrives try then. AND the twlight has to have gone lol

im pretty sure i got rid of the twilight because i was able to go into the goron mines. the store is locked but i guess you have to wait until day. thanks for everyones help, i really am not a big zelda gamer and it is hard for me. i enjoy the game a lot and thankful for people like you that are willing to help with these questions, happy holidays everyone

Back