Man beats his kid to death when she knocks over his xbox

... If he was smart, he would've just used his warranty to get a replacement for the damn thing, instead of beating his kid to death.

Man, some people just don't think before they act, I remember when my niece broke one of my new game discs I got for the original Xbox (on x-mas day), I felt a little bad, but I just took it to the store with the receipt and got a new one.

Monsteroids said:
...Thats just more murder, and an escape for him. A lifetime sentence will let him soak in his guilt for years. Don't lift his weights so early, let him rot.

after what he did to that child he wont make it a week in jail, so either life sentence or the chair they are both a death sentence and rightfully so either way hes DEAD

stugots said:
after what he did to that child he wont make it a week in jail, so either life sentence or the chair they are both a death sentence and rightfully so either way hes DEAD
I'm not against capital punishment exactly, but he doesn't deserve to die. The death penalty should be used to rid the world of threats to society, i.e. mass murderers, serial killers, etc.
Killing him would be useless. He probably can't sleep at night knowing that he killed his daughter. He let his temper get the worst of him and will regret it the rest of his life. The guilt is punishment enough. And if he doesn't make it a week in jail, he'll be dead anyways. It's worth a shot to give him a life sentence.

Byuakuya said:
If you take someone's life, you deserve to pay for the crime with your own.
I agree, but I don't agree. Because people that want to comit suicide, or are those crazy people who want to die with their family, will say kill their wife, then get killed themselves = what they want. I think people should be tortured to be honest.

I agree with you Wiired
I believe that our criminal system should go back to the old days. When we would torture people for their crimes, not put them in a jail. I literally don't see how that's much punishment.

Yes, but doesn't mean it's enough punishment.

I heard a story about how (back in the days), some woman got raped and when they caught the guy who raped her, she cut off his penis. Now that is punishment, because now he won't be able to rape anyone.

trust me beating halo 3 is the LEAST of his problems now LOL

now hes playing call of BOOTY

OR

Resistance (of his butt cheeks) fall of the soap (I know this is a ps3 game but if he was THAT much into games he must have had a ps3 too)

maybe rainbow six MAN GANG RAPE?

ASS ASSINS creed

ok I'll stop FOR NOW lol

powerpc127 said:
I think it's punishment. You know what happens in jails?
See my red ring comment

Back