Man Burns Boys Arm For Playing Nintendo Game

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
In Cherry Hill, New Jersey, a man is being held on $150,000 bail for burning the arm of a 4-year-old boy after the child refused to stop playing a Nintendo video game.

Alan Sergio Bautista-Gallegos, 20, who is also charged with assaulting the child’s mother and using fake documents to enter the U.S. from Mexico, was arrested last month.

Court documents state that Bautista-Gallegos became angry when the boy ignored his demand that he stop playing a Nintendo video game. He then held the boy’s arm to a lighted burner on a gas stove inside an apartment.

The boy was treated at Cooper University Hospital for second-degree burns on his left wrist and forearm, according to the Courier-Post. It was there that emergency room personnel reported that the boy had bruises on his side and back and scrapes on his cheek and forehead, all caused by Bautista-Gallegos.

He remains in the Camden County Jail awaiting trial.

Stupid guy, no need to burn a kids arm.

And you can't blame the kid for playing a Nintendo game.

what was he thinking, nintendo is the definition of video games:). every one has the right to play it!

Wow... what a retard. you don;t burn a child just because he is playing a game that he enjoys.. this guy should stay in jail for the rest of his life. I really hope the kid is doing ok though

nintendotsid6.jpg

^ I would keep playing this game even if I was on fire :lol:

Also, I feel sorry for the kid

lol, i was thinking before that the next ds nintendo makes will have three screens(not like it will happen though) but its kinda funny:)

what kind of person thinks they have to burn a child just because they are playing a nintendo? some people... i tell you...

People these days...

Seems to me that the father has some anger issues..

Syntax said:
People these days...

Seems to me that the father has some anger issues..
Yep. Obviously it wasn't the Nintendo that caused it. The disobedience (or supposed disobedience) that caused the man to lose it.

Hmmm, well it says the kid 'refused' to stop playing, and quite frankly when your 4 you dont have the right to say no.

But seriously, that guy does have issues. No doubt he was high or drunk. -_-

FRuMMaGe said:
Yep. Obviously it wasn't the Nintendo that caused it. The disobedience (or supposed disobedience) that caused the man to lose it.
But you know how the papers will twist this:

"Nintendo is the root cause of all evil" will be tomorrow's headlines.

On a more serious note, I feel sorry for the boy. I hope he recovers quickly.

In a way, it's good that this happened. If it wasn't for this then the nurses wouldn't have discovered he was being beaten.

Karma.

Back