Man,Im LUCKY!

WAM

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
Seeing as Brawl comes out the 10th Luckily for me I have NO SCHOOL on the 11th! HELL YES!Do you guys have school If you go to school?

That is pretty lucky..

I think I do have school that day. I don't have class tomorrow for reasons unknown to anyone. So, I've got that.

vdogamer the 10th is sunday lmao.

OMG, I just checked my school calendar and I have no school on February 11th or 10th (obviously seeing as I'm in high school and it's sunday), YESS, thanks so much for reminding me!! Now I can invite 4 friends over that day (guess i'll be using that rotation thing). Yay, I'm so happy now, it better not be delayed or so many people will be extremely angry, like me! This is perfect timing!!
Edit: It's Lincoln's b-day btw on that day.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yikes: how come you got no school your very very lucky i wish ihad no school tommorrow and i have pe first thing in the morning in the frishing cold i live in the uk and i got to high school your lucky man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT OM MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Oh, of course, I'll give you rep (even though I'd find out eventually but you made my day!) (forgot about the rep thing) (oh and time to call all my friends and annoy them by telling them about these new developments). Thank god for Lincoln.

wiwiwili said:
wam DO U WANA BE FREINDS IF YOU DO GIVE ME UR WII CODE

If you want to add others just send him/her a private message instead of spamming up a thread asking others if they want to be friends and or exchange wii friend codes.

im in college so i think im obligated to go, but im taking 3 days off of work hah

Back