man, I'M PISSED

WII60

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
ok, so on crackdown i'm trying to get all of the achievments and i'm nearly there!

i really need some help with one. I think i done something completely wrong on it.

- the achievment is:

commandeer 100 gang controlled cars

so for the past, ages, i've been getting into a gang car, driving forward, getting out, repeat. I made a tally chart and i have deffinatly done this 100 times, what do i need to do for this!

please can someone help, please.

Man, I've never played Crackdown but I tried to look something up for you. The only thing I can find is what you get for doing that cheat. It says repo
(10).

I had a bit of trouble with that achievement too. The gang members actually have to be in the car when you commandeer it (i.e. you can't just wait for them to step out then steal their car). Annoying, I know.

o, thanks from both users!

-skipper, cheers, but i think thats the name of the achievment and and you get 10 gp for it, thanks anyway bud

-napalm, yer i had a hunch about that, i'm not sure how many i have done of that, probally about 30

thanks!

Napalmbrain said:
I had a bit of trouble with that achievement too. The gang members actually have to be in the car when you commandeer it (i.e. you can't just wait for them to step out then steal their car). Annoying, I know.

well thats surely the point of commandeering a vehicle...

no because they get out of the car as soon as you go next to them, you have to take them by supprise!

well i'm working on it at the moment, just got the 115 meters gained and double front achievments, so nearly there!

Back