Man..Someones gotta make a new Dragon ball anime

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Branch off DBZ, pretend DBGT never happened that **** was garbage. Man im gonna travel to Japan, find Akira Toriyama and publish my own branch off DBZ if thats whatit has to come to -.-

let me tell you something: DBGT wasn't garbage..what you meant was: the DBGT we got on the U.S. was garbage; the music is different(like on DBZ with the wierd rock metal) the dub is bad and is all cut, and the episodes are scrambled what the hell is that? in Mexico they aired DBGT on 1999 and we got it perfectly the same as in Japan even the music only dubbed in Spanish which is awesome, the same goes for Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, they never put Master Roshi's cane to not show Goku's pipi, and all episodes were aired unlike in the U.S. I loved the DBZ epidose of "Mr. Robot" but you never got to see it in the U.S. and it's so touching..don't know why they don't air those dramatic episodes in U.S. it's weird

That episode was when Piccolo was training young Gohan and leaves him alone to learn everything by himself, and so Gohan encounters various creatures and dinosaurs, then he gets inside a cave and finds an old robot, which seems obsolete and not working but he manages to turn the robot on, then the robot is angry and grumpy(like an old man) about him waking him up, but by Gohan's persistence, the Robot begins to warm up to him in a cold way and he even tells his story, almost at the end of the episode, he sacrifices himself in order to save Gohan out of the cave which is crumbling thanks to some creatures that invaded them and Gohan when he's outside the cave safe crying, says something like: Mister robot! no! Robot: just go! leave me here, and be brave.
here, luckily I found every episode in Spanish in youtube, watch it if you want, you'll understand: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KDfIq6OBNsw

Lol arigh fine, but still someones gotta make a new dragon bal anime!!! Shiet..... I wish someone could contact Akira n let them branch off DBZ or DBGT....

Well then someone should make a branch off DBZ or DBGT without Akira Toriyama's permission :D

lol good, hmmm yu think if i went to japan wit a good idea to give to akira hed let me do a branch off DBZ?

lol hes pretty old, what if he died *not like im hoping it will happen* does it mean i can branch off DBZ then?

however much i would like it unfortunetaly the cartoon is now dead i could see a new storyline that could compare to goku going super saiyan for the first time or gohan completely owning cell.

Back