Manchester United Wins AC Milan 3-2!!!

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Oh what an amazing game, did anyone else saw this game. Cristiano Ronaldo makes the first goal with his head after the cross in the right corner, Kaka scores and makes a draw, 1-1, Kaka scores again, 1-2. After the break, Roney scores, and in the last minute Roney scores again and makes 3-2 the final result. Another great match for Cristiano Ronaldo, Roney, and Kaka. And a great win for Manchester.

And what about Kaka and Ronaldo?? They were awesome, but Ronaldo is the BEST player of the world!!!

Yea typical Man Utd scoring in the last minute.

And seriously what's the point of Scholes? All he does is simple passes and run aimlessly up and down the pitch lmao

TwilightWarrior said:
And seriously what's the point of Scholes? All he does is simple passes and run aimlessly up and down the pitch lmao

He's good at long shots.

One thing, Why did Giggs took those two freekicks instead of Ronaldo??? Sure the first one was good, but the second was for Ronaldo... he could score if there wasn't a Milan player on the way tought.

That was a great game, last minute goal, very nice! Giggs' free kicks were great, Ronaldo's.. not so good. BUT he is still the best player in the world right now I'd say.

Lol
Damn. I don't want ManU winning :(
I hate that they always get last goals lol
And YEAH I AM from MANCHESTER and YEAH I do SUPPORT LIVERPOOL

Back