Manhunt 2 banned

Meh

I probs wouldn't of got this anyway tbbh

Rob, you post too much news:lol:

I dont have THAT much time to read;)

Keep up the good work!

I wouldn't be surprised if the BBFC reversed their decision if enough people complain, I remember hear a similar story a while ago but I can't quite recall what game it was. In any case it won't stop the people who really want manhunt 2 from getting a copy.

Was Carmageddon banned?!?, I remember buying that in store in the UK

Last edited:
Its pathetic. Unfortunatley there people out there who can't differentiate between whats real and whats fiction. The silly thing is, brutal murders and the like will happen regardless of banning thing like this.

lol, this sucks for the UK. im glad its not banned here in the US, come to think of it..CAN they ban it? or is that against the constitution? shouldve payed more attention in american history lol.

minto said:
well this makes me want to murder someone :mad5:
hey thats ironic! they banned it because they thought it would make people want to commit violent murders using their wii-motes..but now minto wants to murder sumone because they banned it.. theres really no winning for anybody is there?

What would the penalty be if someone actually sold and/or bought manhunt 2 in the UK.

it technically is not banned. they just refused to rate it. (I think)

Would it be a criminal offense to sell or buy it? or would you just be subject to a fine? (I am not up on my UK law...)

(just imagine the mark-up this game will sell for on E-bay ;) )

What a bad new... most of the games in my country come from the UK, they also come from Germany.

Meh... yeah this sucks...

Back