Manhunt 2 For Wii

Magog

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Ireland
Wii Online Code
1308-3252-0017-9013
Don't know if its been posted before but its confirmed and hmv are even taking pre-orders, the parents groups will be over this fast.They go mad when you bash a head in with a character controlled with buttons never mind making the movements with your "bat-shaped" wii-mote. Shud be good, cant wait

I'm really confused that didn't make much sense

In the words of the great Chicken farmer in Napoleon Dynamite...."Boy, I have no idea what you just said". :wtf:

manhunt 2 has been confirmed for a long time now this is old news please use the search bar next time >>>>>>>>

Magog said:
Don't know if its been posted before but its confirmed and hmv are even taking pre-orders, the parents groups will be over this fast.They go mad when you bash a head in with a character controlled with buttons never mind making the movements with your "bat-shaped" wii-mote. Shud be good, cant wait

what?:shocked:

ok i think i know what he means he's talking about the mothers will go mad that there is a new game coming out because the game was involved in a murder a kid killed another kid saying he saw it on the game so hes saying because theres a new one coming out people will go mad

Heard about this game

My neighbor that works for Nintendo hinted at using the cord between the remote and nunchuck like you are strangling someone. I don't know if this will be included in the game but it might. :ihih:

How will they tell where the cord is?

This man hunt is ment to be like a pshycological (i just know i spelt that wrong :() thriller, so far i know of a man escaping a mental home, thats what i've heard anyway.

Back