Manhunt 2 is givin an ok

Well God of War was rated M and it was still pretty badass. Plenty of naked girls and blood and guts

Well Manhunt 2 I guess got Aoed because the ESRB wanted to teach rockstar a lesson. I think I read this somewhere in IGN. The ESRB wanted to stick it to rockstar because of all their games being so violent and flilled with sex. If Manhunt 2 actually deserved an AO rating I don't know, but this kinda back fired in the ESRB's faces seeing as with all the publicity Manhunt 2 is going to sell like double the copy that it would have sold before.

wario2ooo said:
hmm....grey blood?
Have you ever played Mortal Kombat for the SNES? They had to give it grey blood or otherwise they couldn't release it for the SNES.

masonb15 said:
Have you ever played Mortal Kombat for the SNES? They had to give it grey blood or otherwise they couldn't release it for the SNES.
glad to know someone knows their roots. :rolleyes:

wario2ooo said:
oh.......i remember that now......:lol:

Or you dont and are just saying that to seem clever:scared:

But yeah it kinda has backfired into ESRB face's seen they done more publicing then what the game would of done anyway.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Or you dont and are just saying that to seem clever:scared:

But yeah it kinda has backfired into ESRB face's seen they done more publicing then what the game would of done anyway.
yeah....i actually remember playing it......

but didn't they made it an option to add blood or take it out in future MK games?

Back