Manhunt 2 is having a repeat of the first game

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
Remember when Manhunt got banned because it was "too violent" for children to play on, apparently Manhunt 2 is too violent for people as well.

if you thought this was useful give me some rep please

joe_duffy said:
Remember when Manhunt got banned because it was "too violent" for children to play on, apparently Manhunt 2 is too violent for people as well.

if you thought this was useful give me some rep please
Hoorah, more rep whores. I've got an idea, let's let people decide whether or not they rep you, regardless of how much you ask for it. What's that you say, "something about free will", well duh. So please, please, for the love of God, stop begging for rep. It's not like it's some magic cigarette that's going to make you cool.

All irritations aside, of course Manhunt 2 is going to be more violent than the first. That's how things work, they continually become more-so. With that said, I'd like to point out that anyone who couldn't figure that out on their own and without your sagacious insights is obviously not fit to play such a violent game.

Whoo, now Jack Johnson and this pissy Bill McCollum character can get together and gangbang the gaming industry.

B a n n e d i n t h e U K ! H A H A ! I ' m s o r r y . I s h o u l d n ' t l a u g h . S u h w e e t ,
c a n ' t w a i t t o p l a y i t !

LOL i recently Downloaded ( legally :eek:) Manhunt for PC.
What all this hype about manhunt 2???
MANHUNT SUCKS BALLS.
The combat is so boring and that the whole game!.
I mean the little video it playing is cool the first 3 times, but the whole game????
it gets annoying i gotta watch this little video each time.
Im not looknig forward to this game anyway. the UK is damn lucky

fatalorgasm92 said:
LOL i recently Downloaded ( legally :eek:) Manhunt for PC.
What all this hype about manhunt 2???
MANHUNT SUCKS BALLS.
The combat is so boring and that the whole game!.
I mean the little video it playing is cool the first 3 times, but the whole game????
it gets annoying i gotta watch this little video each time.
Im not looknig forward to this game anyway. the UK is damn lucky

myeh, the fun of it is playing underaged just to spite people :lol:

I like Halo a lot more. I never liked Rockstar much.

I'll shaddup

zomg heres some rep! thanks for being so helpful! i almost forgot about giving you rep then you said gimme rep and im like OH YAH

pych.

I wanted to keep this to myself but, Jack Johnson is one of the only people that inspire me to play accoustic. Eh, I'm not some sissy that listens to "OMFG, he is so hawt" music all day. But you would have to understand.

I like the fact that it's legal to own the game in Britain, just illegal to sell or import it.

Also, dosn't the fact that it's rated AO by the ESBR combined with the fact that both Sony and Nintendo don't accept AO games mean you're not going to be seeing it any time soon in America and Canada?

Back