Manhunt 2 Petitions

Lol -

396. DFHDFHDF ghdfhdfh 13 Manhunt is cruel. STOP IT.

I would but I don't get it are you saying MH2 needs to be rated AO or M? Also I'm not a MH fan so I know nothing about it. But I believe you said that Video Games ARE an influence on kids which I do not believe. I love shooting but I will never kill someone no matter what the reason. Not trying to argue but just giving my opinion.

No one said anything about the game. Sure there's plenty of discussion on the rest of the board for that. Glad so many of you have signed!

More people have signed this petition against unnecessary censorship than the petition against the 2012 olympics logo and look at all the ho-ha about that. Bloomin' press always taking some ridiculous moral stand point against things they clearly don't understand!

not a chance man, i am always up for games like that, for example : scarface- chopping of limbs virtually is just plain fun and i dont think there is any need to stop games such as these. i do not believe video games encourage violence in real life. for example: i am grossed out easily in real life but it doesnt bother me even a little bit in video games

Signed - thanks for posting...

Freedom of Choice - if you don't want to view it don't buy a Wii, buy the game, add electricity to said Wii, put disk in Wii, wait to load and then PLAY!!!

If you want to really restrict to an adult audience make the game £100 - scheese that would put kids off - after all there is no game ever made worth that.

Nanny State....

Back