Many Experience Points trick

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
People have probably found this out, but I learned an easy way to get crazy experience points. Go to Chapter 1-1, and get to the third section. Grab the mini-mario power up behind one of the hills, then start jumping on the big group of those creatures(not sure what they are called). If you can keep doing those style tricks while you do it you will rack up a lot of points, and the marios help you too. Also near the end of this section, there is a koopa troopa coming down one of those block hills. If you can time it so you jump on it, then can jump on it's shell repeatedly it will bounce back from the stairs underneath you. Again, keep doing style moves. I got thousands of points this way, but if you do it for too long, it will start taking away points! Repeat as necessary:)

ya, but you could also use only mario and not the mini marios, thats easy and even more experience rewarding, also, if you use a fire burst, ice storm, lightning (etc.) item then you get all kinds of cash from it, like 100 coins i think

Back