Marble Mania!!

MisGuidEdAnGeL

DJslapURfavoriteMC
Mar 23, 2007
Sweeet southern cali
definately my favorite game on the wii right now, I picked it up yesterday and have hardly put my wiimote down this last day and a half or so. I strongly suggest it to anyone who wants to play a new game on wii:mad5:

This game is good but is definitely just a rental game. It's just way too short. I beat it in a few hours.

I HATE to rent games. I buy them, and NEVER sell them, no matter how much I dislike them. its a truegamer thing, nvm

I somewhat agree with Tails. I do consider myself a true Nintendo gamer, and I also refuse to rent games. I purchase all of my games, beat them (regardless of how awesome or sh!tty they are), and then decide whether to sell or to keep them.

I can't see the logic in keeping a game that you detest. Sell it on eBay and use the funds to buy more games, that's what I do.

SO that you can say that you still have it, I guess Im more of a collector then a true gamer, but I am do not mistaken me, I own more then $3,000 worth of games and "current prices" $3,500 of gaming systems!
=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

Tails McCloud~ said:
SO that you can say that you still have it, I guess Im more of a collector then a true gamer, but I am do not mistaken me, I own more then $3,000 worth of games and "current prices" $3,500 of gaming systems!
=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

impressive collection:cornut:

yeeah i beat it within the first day of playing it, i couldnt turn it off, so now i always play against my buddies which is pretty much why i got a wii, just cuz multiplayer is the best, cant waiiiit till super smash!! we can all beat the crap out of eachother

ok all,

im havin a very hard time with the game. but i dont move on unless i can get a gold cup on them, plus the green gem. i want to unlock everything, and getting gold on most these levels are a pain. faster i go thru it, the more i fall off.

any suggestions? what marbles are best to use?

I would like to check this out but I will wait until it goes really low

ravelbone said:
ok all,

im havin a very hard time with the game. but i dont move on unless i can get a gold cup on them, plus the green gem. i want to unlock everything, and getting gold on most these levels are a pain. faster i go thru it, the more i fall off.

any suggestions? what marbles are best to use?

I just got this game last night. It's not rated very high but I love it too. I must not be very good at this because I have to play some of the mazes many times to get gold and the green gem. I think it just takes a lot of practice. As for the marbles, I guess just go for the ones that say easy. I unlocked the panda marble. I might try that one because it says supereasy ball on it.

out of interest, how sensitive/responsive is the remote?

i like the idea, but it would annoy me if the controls weren't up to scratch

Back