Mario 64 or wait for SMW?

phoenix07

WiiChat Member
Jan 16, 2007
Glasgow
Wii Online Code
7274-2613-3388-8841
I never had Mario 64 for my n64, but I played SMW (on super mario allstars) over and over again on my snes. I'm in a bit of a predicament as I keep coming close to dl-ing Mario 64, but I can't make my mind up.

The only game I have so far is Sonic - which I love! I have 5200 points left to spend but don't want to waste them...help :(

Hi btw :cornut:

elmo_999 said:
i say get both since you have quite a few points. i have mario 64 ds so i dont need to get it on vc. also get ice hockey for nes SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

ice hockey is the best game in the UNIVERSE. seriously. I played it for so many hours when I was a kid.

Hehe ok, looks like I'm buying it then, thanks :cool:

(can't wait to race koopa up the hill!)

Deathmetalmaster said:
ice hockey is the best game in the UNIVERSE. seriously. I played it for so many hours when I was a kid.
my friend told me about when he played it as a kid so i downloaded it and its awesome. Why is canada green though?

it is defenently going to be a VC game.... in about a year... or 2...
so just buy the game for your n64 or get the one for the DS

I'd recommend everyone NOT to download mario 64 if you have something important to do. I've been studying hard for an exam on Thursday and I downloaded this and spent 3 hours playing it :yikes: Before I realised how much time had passed.

Oops.

Easily best VC game, beats sonic hands down (and I have that also).

You should get it, no hesitation, it is a fantastic game that will keep you hooked for ages. It may seem expensive, but it is worth it.

I myself haven't bought it, because I've only recently completed the DS version and my N64 is in perfect working order, however you are the prime candidate. It really is a fantastic game and a bit of history which everyone should experience in full.

phoenix07 said:
I'd recommend everyone NOT to download mario 64 if you have something important to do. I've been studying hard for an exam on Thursday and I downloaded this and spent 3 hours playing it :yikes: Before I realised how much time had passed.

Oops.

Easily best VC game, beats sonic hands down (and I have that also).

Know the feeling. I have exams next week, but all I'm doing at the moment is playing Mario Sunshine and visiting sites like this!

Last edited:
elmo_999 said:
i say get both since you have quite a few points. i have mario 64 ds so i dont need to get it on vc. also get ice hockey for nes SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

Super Mario 64 on the ds sucked for me. The controls were horrible. I suggest getting it on Wii.

Back