Mario And Sonic at the olympics? are we Interested?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Im not hyped about this game, im not excited and to be honest i think it deserves only a rental as i would be interested to see the controls but thats about it i mean the first game they put sonic with mario and its not even a popular series as its new i mean come on it shud have been Super Smash Bros Brawl.

anybody agree diasagree?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sVrczesWfRc

THE NEWEST TRAILER OF GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaEO6zJ2Uzw <----------

Last edited:
Is it just running? I havent seen much of the game and its only on a track. If there were more olympic games I MIGHT rent it. It just looks a little childish to me. :wtf:

Im interested in Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. :)

Im expecting there will be a whole load of different track and field events as its at the Olympics. I used to like the old Decathalon/Summer Games/Hypersports type of games even though they could be painful sometimes and i expect this one will be pretty tiring.

I'm not interested in it, I'm it will do well though.

Fire Flower said:
It'll be like SSBB but with only two people. Would'nt sonic automaticly win the races?
Mario and Sonic aren't the only ones in this game Cocheese.

I am buying this game

I Am Definately Getting This There Is Meant To Be A Roster Of Around 25 Or So. It Feature My Favourite Mascots And Sport So Its All Thumbs Up For Me

Sega would favor their own characters: e.g. Sonic would have the highest speed statistics (duhrrr), Knuckles would be the best boxer...

im not excited about it . depends who is developing it, if its both sega and nintendo it will probably suck cos i cant think of 1 good sonic game since the megadrive days. but who knows,

like fireflower said, would'nt sonic win the running races? if they bring his speed down it will be a bit confusing, just think, a tubby plumber is able to keep up with a blue hedgehog which can run at the speed of sound?? i think not!

to me... it looks like mario party, and if anyones played mario party for the wii knows that it sucked, and making it an olympic theme will only make it worse, sega should have used their license with nintendo better rather than making an olympic version of what mario party is
oh, and what mushy peas said about sonic winning races, ive heard that during a demo at e3 bowser could beat both mario and sonic in the race (and sonic came last) so its all gotta do with who can shake their arms faster

yeah sonics speed advantage will be removed same ad knukles strength and tails flying and well mario characters dont exactly have very special abilities

cartman777 said:
Sega would favor their own characters: e.g. Sonic would have the highest speed statistics (duhrrr), Knuckles would be the best boxer...
and on the nintendo side bowser would be the best sumo wrestler....mario would be the best pizza spinner.....

W haven't even seen a bit of the game yet! Don't complain until you've played it.

Back