Mario And Sonic at the olympics? are we Interested?

MikemasterM1 said:
Yep i agree :) Little Kid in a Car:"Mommy, Mommy! There's hedgehogs, a fox, a crocodile, a bumble bee, an echidna, a fat man, and a bunch of other animals, anoying people, and robots in the road!" His Mom: " Lets floor it!" *rumbles and bumps were shaking the car(according to the kid)* They stop at the repair shop with popped tires and their car has a blue hedgehog on the dashboard. Mario: "Mamamia!" As he grabs Luigi, jumps out of the car's back seat because he let Peach drive with Toad in the front, and jumps into the sewer.
youll never know how much i laughed at this.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, i laughed pretty hard too. Isn't Bowser a turtle? And arent turtles suppose to be slow? Are there any snail characters racing in track events too?

hmmmmm, like the idea of having mario and sonic in the same game, but just wish it would have been an adventure type game or like daviduk200 said, an official announcment in ssbb would have been nice, but an olympic game as the first sonic and mario collaboration? I dont think the olympic game is a bad idea and im not saying its not going to be a great game, just realy wish it could have been something better, still plan on giving it a go though.

Imagine a co-op game where one player could be mario and other sonic while you both work together to get chaos emeralds and rescue the princess! Thats what they should have done instead of Olympics.

im definetly excited about this game. the first ever game where mario and sonic go head to head!:crazy: some people might think its childish games thats on it but its based on the Beijing Olympics next year! hundreds of olympic games to play... CANT WAIT!

another thing is there will also be the actual olympic games game from EA

and the hardcore sports game lovers will steer for the more realistic one while the obsessive sports lovers will go for both while.

real mario and sonic fans will go for the mario n sonic one.

while people like me will go for niether. therefore i predict nothing as my story has no real point. just that im not excited for it

Meh, looks like an upgraded version of Wii Sports, with a little less depth and a little more Minigame feel to it. I don't think I'll even rent.

Back