Mario and Sonic at the Olympics: Shadow is in!

this video comfirms alot more charaters, still really awesome

Seriously, I was shaky on this game, but this info helps. Now I think I might buy the game now, but most likely will be a rental only for me.

Last edited:
hmmm... pretty nice video. also, if you notice, that silver sonic dude is there too. i think its silver the hedgehog, but idk. im not much of a sonic genre fan so idk all the character's names. but anyways, love this game so far. ill probably get it on christmas day. i love how they make the game sound like its a masterpiece or something with all that music in the background. really sets the mood for what promises to be the best showdown between mario and sonic, two AWESOME icons

What i think M&SO is trying to do is bring back mario's old gameplay back in action.. I mean speed wise.. once you really think about it mario was just as almost as fast as sonic in their first appearances.. and i think that mario is showing his true speed in this game.. As for luigi and Shadow .. I was like "HOLY CRAP SECOND BASED CHARACTERS AGANST SECOND BASED CHARACTERS" so it looks like there is a rival for everybody in this game.. But as sonic and his crew being in SSBB nobody really knows still.. But now i'm starting to want him in there more than ever x-x..

Sovieto said:
this game is bullshit, sonic would be doing laps around them..

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true. mario only runs when his ass is on fire from bowser! :lol:

I am not looking forward to this game to be honest. But, if it appears to look and play better than I expect, then I may consider the possibility of purchasing it, but for now, it is not on my list of games.

http://wii.qj.net/A-marathon-of-Mario-and-Sonic-at-the-Olympic-Games-screens/pg/49/aid/103298

mario___sonic_at_the_olympic_games-.jpg

mario___sonic_at_the_olympic_gam-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back