Mario and sonic olympics

tommy

Banned
May 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5781-1229-3280-1523
Okay, so without a doubt ssbb is the most anticipated game this year, but draw your eyes to the potential of Mario and Sonic olympics. In this game what kind of events do you want do see with different motion controls, what characters do you want in ect. Feel free to post your ideas

I think it's not a very good game to make
I mean 100m, Sonic will win
Hurdles, Sonic will win

He's just too damn fast
I know they'll each be even in speed etc so it comes down to skill but thats just not sonic :(

I'd like Swimming to be in it

I had the impression it's not Sonic vs. Mario, but rather them both against whoever (bowser/eggman?). So it's possible Sonic will do the fast events and Mario the others.

also sonic cant swim so it would be hard do do diving and things like that, but if abilities were diluted the game would be more fun especially if it had online

Just 'cause in 'reality' Sonic is faster then Mario, I doubt they'll make it like that in a game, they'll make it based on how good you are at button bashing and what not
0Gay0.gif
Just 'cause Sonic can't really swim, doesn't mean they won't include it in the game.

I still have doubts about getting this game. It looks like the game itself may just be a series of mini games covering each sport. I may change my mind later though, so we will have to wait and see.

Not related, but i thought that tails could fly in Sonic 2 i got it yesterday and i cant seem to make the little bastard hover.

chach said:
Not related, but i thought that tails could fly in Sonic 2 i got it yesterday and i cant seem to make the little bastard hover.

That's in Sonic 3 I think.

Wasn't there a Sonic game where part of it was under water? I thought he could swim but had to get an air bubble once in a while.

Smurfette said:
Wasn't there a Sonic game where part of it was under water? I thought he could swim but had to get an air bubble once in a while.
Hmm Idk dude, that seems a little far-fetched, I mean, Sonic not being able to breath underwater and havng to get an air bubble every so often, and in just one of the games? lmao (that's sarcasm btw)

Wiired I don't think it's going to be "button mashing"

But ya. They will probably all have equal stats and will perform based on your movements.

vagrant said:
Wiired I don't think it's going to be "button mashing"

But ya. They will probably all have equal stats and will perform based on your movements.

i don't think they'll have equal stats, even though it will be based on your movements, no way could bowser outrun sonic

if that is true

i will stop believing in nintendo AND sega

as for graphics, they're not that bad, but not that great either, and considering this is supposed to be one of the wi's biggest games......................uhhh meh

Last edited:
Back