Mario Football (not soccer)

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
I think a game of mario football would be sweet. it would obviously not be released because football is only big in NA and some parts of europe. But to date mario has covered racing, tennis, golf, baseball, soccer, basketball, fighting, and snowboarding. Football (or Hockey) would be the ideal next sport. And football is becoming bigger around the world (there is an NFL game scheduled in China) so it could be a title we may see in the future. Give your thoughts on mario football or other ideal sports in this thread.

this idea sucks it would never sell

Mario rugby would be better with superleague players, who is with me?

mario football will work and i think they should make a mario bsketball game for the wii

Um..
Who's been living under a rock here
MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED is football
Unless its some wacky copycat america style stuff thay i dont know about

Eh I think a Mario Football would be bad. The Mario sports games always simplify the game, and while that worked amazing for Tennis and from what I've read, equally well with soccer, but with games like golf, baseball, and basketball, it flopped. Football, like baseball and basketball, is more complex with plays and everything, and I think simplifying it would ruin the game.

wii_cammy said:
Um..

I was gonna humiliate you on your stupidity...but its not even worth it? :wtf: :scared:

wii_cammy said:
Um..

did u read the name of the thread

wii_cammy said:
Um..
Hmm, WHO here has been living under a rock??

Well srry if I dont get into these silly AMERICAN sports as I am BRITISH and we pride oureslves of being a Posh nation not one that kills itself on JUNK FOOD.
Nah only idding nothing wrong with AMERICA but Still how could I possibly know what AMERICAN football is if I live in BRITIAN

Back