Mario Galaxies/64 feeling

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Ok so I just got done rewatching every video for Mario Galaxies on IGN. And I have to say I am incredibly hyped for this game.

The reason why is because I can tell it just has that amazing feel that Super Mario 64 had to it. And I remember first getting my n64 when it launched and just being in complete awe of how amazing that game was. I mean that game sold the n64 for the longest time.

I really hope I get that same experience with this game, and so far it is looking to be a sure deal.

I'm with you on this. It has that Mario 64 top-of the line 3d platformer feel that was lacking with Sunshine, it wasn't horrible though.

The game should live up to the name and I love all games co-op so I'm glad they through that in. Should make it more fun then just watching someone play.

I'm excited too. In fact it's the game I've wanted the most since I got the console. Everything about this game looks so new and innovative, like how Mario 64 was to its predecessors. Perhaps this could be the game to live up the Wii's codename, Revolution?

I hope it feels good control-wise. Because it looks like you use the pointer to move, and that might feel a bit awkward. But even if it is, I'm sure I'll get used to it and it'll turn out to be an amazing game.

Galaxies does look awesome...I'm going to try to not view any more videos though, and keep the game unspoiled. Sunshine was ok, but the water blaster got really tiresome. If the blaster was limited to a few levels, and then they used something else, Sunshine might have been awesome, but I never really gave it a chance, I got tired of shooting water and quit playing.

This game looks great, there is no doubt about it.
I am very excited about it, and I to had the n64 feeling about Galaxy. Which is awesome because I loved the one for n64.

Valley said:
I hope it feels good control-wise. Because it looks like you use the pointer to move, and that might feel a bit awkward. But even if it is, I'm sure I'll get used to it and it'll turn out to be an amazing game.

No, you use the analogue stick on the Nunchuk to move. The pointer is for, well, pointing at things.

Last edited:
Unfortunately since it's in space I don't think there will be a snow area like in SM64 to make me smile around christmas time :)

vagrant said:
Unfortunately since it's in space I don't think there will be a snow area like in SM64 to make me smile around christmas time :)

I think the possibilities are endless, They do have a magma place! I'm sure they'll have a snow area. Every single one of these little planets, or balls..or whatever, have something completely different from the next. I would like to see a awesome ball of water, or a water area with particles of water floating around in space. Sweet!

DeathChron said:
I think the possibilities are endless, They do have a magma place! I'm sure they'll have a snow area. Every single one of these little planets, or balls..or whatever, have something completely different from the next. I would like to see a awesome ball of water, or a water area with particles of water floating around in space. Sweet!

That would give me a week long orgasm.

vagrant said:
That would give me a week long orgasm.
I'm pretty sure that's what this game is going to induce: the most intense orgasm you've ever had, lasting the duration of the game, perhaps even longer.:crazy:

Wade said:
I'm pretty sure that's what this game is going to induce: the most intense orgasm you've ever had, lasting the duration of the game, perhaps even longer.:crazy:
well, now that i know that, i want this game even more because orgasms are super fun:thumbsup:
edit: most ppl would run out of *insert slang word meaning semen here* after that, but im special, haha.

im so psyched for this, it isnt even funny.

Back