Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M Coming This Summer

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M coming this summer according to wii.nintendolife.

It's-a me, June through August

Nintendo Australia reveals release window

We knew Nintendo was all set to have a big Wii year with a line-up that includes Super Mario Galaxy 2, the Team Ninja collaboration Metroid: Other M and possibly a new Zelda game. What we didn't know was when, but thanks to Nintendo Australia we've a stronger idea for at least two of these.

Greg Arthurton, Nintendo Australia's marketing director, confirmed to IGN that both Mario and Metroid will be arriving between June and August.
Nintendo of America will be holding a media summit tomorrow, with the European arm hosting one on Thursday. Hopefully the summits will bring more solid release dates, more surprises and maybe an answer or two. We'll be in attendance on Thursday, so keep your eyes locked to Nintendo Life for all the juicy tidbits.

Well, that frees up the holiday season nicely, doesn't it?

heres the link wii.ign.com

Super Mario Galaxy 2 release date given as May 23rd.

Metroid Other M given a date of June 27th.

Both are for North America.

With these titles releasing a lot earlier than anyone expected it makes the likelyhood of seeing Zelda in the holidays very good.

Ohay, day before my birthday. Not that it matters I'm not getting Super Mario Galaxy 2. But Other M, that's a whole different story. :p

Not really. I'm picky on my Mario games.

Back