Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and SSBB in 2007?

MasterJedi2U said:
Everyone knows that the most anticipated game of the year besides Halo 3 is Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Speak for yourself, and had everone known that there'd be no need to say it.

My expected release order, willing to make bets too:cool:
1. Super Mario Galaxy - playable demo at E3, new trailer showing many lands ~fall-Holidays~
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - playable demo at E3 ~Winter (07/08)~
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - only flashy trailers,online, no set control info ~Q2/Q3 2008~

Last edited:
that stinks! I was really hoping for SSBB this year but it doesnt look good considering we havent heard anything in ages about this game and the ssbb official website hasent been updates since a few days after the wii came out!
Well i guess Mario Strikers Charged will keep me occupied with online until SSBB, but if it does come out this year, that would be great! Nintendo could shock us. SSBB could be almost done but they could surprise us and shows us a lot of info at once....

is there another Video Game conference this year that they would release info???

StevenNevets said:
Speak for yourself, and had everone known that there'd be no need to say it.

My expected release order, willing to make bets too:cool:
1. Super Mario Galaxy - playable demo at E3, new trailer showing many lands ~fall-Holidays~
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - playable demo at E3 ~Winter (07/08)~
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - only flashy trailers,online, no set control info ~Q2/Q3 2008~

Too bad some people already agree with me. Stop picking fights like you're in middle school or something (which you probably are). As for your release date...GOOD for you! The point of the thread is just to VOICE OUR THEORIES. You don't need to shoot down mine or me personally to make yours look better. Once again you prove yourself to be an immature idiotic brat. Just like in the other thread you sarcastically state/ask whether barbies and everyother game in the world should have online to which I replied NO. Then I asked you a question and you respond with yet ANOTHER idiotic question...

Ouch.. That Freaking Sucks...

I Think Galaxy SHOULD Be Out By the End Of The Year... If Not... I'll Grab My Pitchfork And Torch!!!! :D

it is possible that E3, nintendo could release a demo of SSBB and say it will be out ____________. so they could have this game far into production and want to wait for a HUGE date. So the E3 is in July, they release a trailer everyonce in a while and release the game fall-winterish... i really hope its not 2008. In the Nintendo Power magazine, it has the Most Wanted game, guess which is first.

SSBB
SMG
MP3
Nintendo is aware these r the wanted games and know if they wait too long, ppl wont be happy.

I think the release of Brawl is going to depend a lot of the readiness of the online play portion of the WiiConnect. They obviously can't release it until that's ready. They could I suppose and patch it later, but that would probably be a marketing mistake.

online play comes out June 25th. So once thats out, its just up to the release of SSBB and that it works well with online

MasterJedi2U said:
Too bad some people already agree with me. Stop picking fights like you're in middle school or something (which you probably are). As for your release date...GOOD for you! The point of the thread is just to VOICE OUR THEORIES. You don't need to shoot down mine or me personally to make yours look better. Once again you prove yourself to be an immature idiotic brat. Just like in the other thread you sarcastically state/ask whether barbies and everyother game in the world should have online to which I replied NO. Then I asked you a question and you respond with yet ANOTHER idiotic question...

just because he doesnt agree with you doesnt mean you have to go psycho. but i wont say any more because i dont wanna be flamed. (of course, i probably already said too much)

but anyway, someone said we almost know nothing about metroid. That isnt completely true, theres been a few playable demos at events and such. The first one was almost a year ago at e3 06.

But i dont see how anyone can think that galaxy wont be out this year. I mean, we know alot about this game and nintendo just confirmed again at the GDC in march. Plus, before the wii launched, there was still a little speculation that it could be a launch title, so ive got a feeling its pretty close to being done.

For metroid, i think this will be out this year. This of course originally was a launch title and i think we will see it in the beginning of Q4.

We bassically know nothing about brawl though. Just a couple confirmed characters and some speculated ones. Plus, a couple of videos. I worry we wont get this one until Q4 2008. But i do think it would be great if we saw it in early 08.

Yea, i agree, all i want is the online, or wouldnt really matter to me becuz, my friends can come over and we can play 4-player battles, but then i would get tired of whooping them and would want online on it for better challengers!

CyanRussel said:
Yea, i agree, all i want is the online, or wouldnt really matter to me becuz, my friends can come over and we can play 4-player battles, but then i would get tired of whooping them and would want online on it for better challengers!
it doesn't make sense to say lagging game is big challenge.

nic7 said:
just because he doesnt agree with you doesnt mean you have to go psycho. but i wont say any more because i dont wanna be flamed. (of course, i probably already said too much)

but anyway, someone said we almost know nothing about metroid. That isnt completely true, theres been a few playable demos at events and such. The first one was almost a year ago at e3 06.

But i dont see how anyone can think that galaxy wont be out this year. I mean, we know alot about this game and nintendo just confirmed again at the GDC in march. Plus, before the wii launched, there was still a little speculation that it could be a launch title, so ive got a feeling its pretty close to being done.

For metroid, i think this will be out this year. This of course originally was a launch title and i think we will see it in the beginning of Q4.

We bassically know nothing about brawl though. Just a couple confirmed characters and some speculated ones. Plus, a couple of videos. I worry we wont get this one until Q4 2008. But i do think it would be great if we saw it in early 08.

And please explain how I went "psycho" you idiot. I simply explained to him how immature his response is. This thread is about THEORIES once again. Mine does not have to wrong for his to be right. Its as simple as that. Yours may be right. Yours may be wrong. Who really cares? I don't...do you? IF you could READ no where did I say, "You're WRONG, I'm RIGHT". But of course you want to make up things. Bottom line is that you and him like to start fights with me for no reason.

As for Brawl we know quite a lot IMO...perhaps more will be revealed this summer. I still think it needs to come out by Holiday Season 08. Will I get attacked for that comment as well?

Calm down Master... I'm idiotic and immature yet you're cursing to who you think is a little kid.
Not to mention other threads where people figured you were kid.

You're being way to spaztic, I think it's very possible that SMG may be the most anticipated game of the year for the Wii. The recent trailer it the only thing we've seen recently of any of the games, that helped boost the anticipation a lot. Not to mention that it doesn't even seem like Brawl will come out this year, that right there meens it can't be the most anticipated of the year.

I mentioned some facts that can help one guess where they are in developing it. Think about it... I'm almost positive on the release orders and think my dates will end up being close.

Oh and there's a differnce between a theory and stating something like it's a fact. I say probobly you say definently...

Last edited:
Back