Mario galaxy problem

jason416

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wii Online Code
8204-3159-3293-3808
while ur playing
have you ever gotten lag on a stage that has serious graphics>? lava and stuff?
and also, when u sometimes play, have you gotten some graphic gets little bit weird?
e.g , when the moll digs and u have to ground pound it to kill it?
The moll ground thing ahs this weird not right graphic thing. have you gottne that problem?

Last edited:
its not scratched =/
It cant be my wii because i just got it lol... and also, i played all my GC games and doesnt have this weird graphic like Mario galxy.
i wish i can show u but i dont have the video camera.

I haven't noticed this problem in my game, but maybe it only happens in certain areas, like the ones you mentioned. The only other thing I could think of is it being the disc, but you said its not scratched, so I dunno.

Are you using the regular composite cables Wii comes with??
That's the only thing I can think of as far as graphical artifacts go. You may be seeing the interlaced "blank" lines.

Very rarely when ur in high paced environments with a lot of things moving and shooting at once like 1 of the lava stages (forgot the name) you will notice a BIT slow down for second or 2 but i never noticed graphic problems in my game.

i use regular wii cable cord that has red yellow and white
but my red one is broke on my TV.

I didn't see any problems when I played. Maybe you should exchange Galaxy for a new copy and see if the problems continue.

Back