Mario Galaxy Screens

Wow...those Graphics are not even close to how beautiful I thought they were going to be...

Curse the Wii and its small power!

ssbb_lover said:
Wow...those Graphics are not even close to how beautiful I thought they were going to be...

Curse the Wii and its small power!
As long as i can have fun with the game its fine with me. I'm not really that worried about graphics...

Kiwi said:
As long as i can have fun with the game its fine with me. I'm not really that worried about graphics...
I'm not saying GFX are the most important thing on earth, but for a game like this with tons of bizarre landscapes, it would greatly enhance the game.

I think that was not the real power what Galaxy can deliver, because the pictures were blurry .

super-mario-galaxy-20060914080419050.jpg

now there is a cool screen shot. Check out the reflections on the lava. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Yeah! About such power I'm talking about! :cornut:

Exactly what I was saying about how good GFX would make this game much better, even if a little. This game would be incredible on a machine like the PS3. Meh.

ssbb_lover said:
I'm not saying GFX are the most important thing on earth, but for a game like this with tons of bizarre landscapes, it would greatly enhance the game.
Yes, it would. But we can't expect a Mario game to look anything like Gears of war, or any other game with amazing graphics.

Anyways, i personally think this game looks good already.

Kiwi said:
Yes, it would. But we can't expect a Mario game to look anything like Gears of war, or any other game with amazing graphics.

Anyways, i personally think this game looks good already.
But can't you imagine that lava looking as good as it could on a PS3...

Makes me drool thinking about it.

The setting looks fantastic, all the colors. That lava screenshot looks great! EDIT: Yeah, Bowser's remake looks fantastic, huge too IMO.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
But can't you imagine that lava looking as good as it could on a PS3...

Makes me drool thinking about it.
That would be pretty awesome, but sadly its not gonna happen.

Back