Mario is missing and Hotel mario.

CloudBtoW

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
im sure u already heard these games they were HORRIBLE. For those who dont know what im talking about look at the title, there is 2 games they dont even deserve for me to name them once war. What do you think about these 2 games . They werent even made by Nintendo and they sucked! Wait Did Nintendo even care about these games?

I never played Mario Hotel nor do i ever want to. Cd-i sucks ass along w/ the zelda games made for it.

Mario missing was ok.......thats all i can say about it. Did you actually play it and beat it? if you actually play it and beat it then you can think like me and say its "ok". lol

KidDtoX said:
im sure u already heard these games they were HORRIBLE. For those who dont know what im talking about look at the title, there is 2 games they dont even deserve for me to name them once war. What do you think about these 2 games . They werent even made by Nintendo and they sucked! Wait Did Nintendo even care about these games?

I would seriously download Hotel Mario because the game itself wasn't actually HORRIBLE, it was just plain and mediocre. HOWEVER, the best and worst part of the game are the hilarious MS Paint-like cut scenes. God, those cut scenes never fail to make laugh my ass off.

"You know what they say, ALL TOASTERS...TOAST TOAST."

Back