Mario Kart Chracters

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
Ok well the story begins when i was playing online with mario kart and I saw the most weirdest chracter it was a robot like jetson (The old cartoon you know) style and and it owned all of us has any got any ideas about this chracter i have never seen or heard of this character before so yeah does any have any idea?

How were u playing online? If it was Project 64 then it is possible that it could have been a hacked thing. ALthough im not sure as im not a hacker expert dude. But ive never heard of something like that so yeah, lol.

Dude it was the DS version thats why it is in the ds section silly

Woopsi! My bad, u see i never read the section as im always clicking new posts, therefore not looking at the section. Lol my bad, but still.... Ive never heard of such a thing and maybe, somehow maybe, some guy hacked the DS somehow. I dunno, pretty random. Also, were u smoking anything while playing this mario Kart? :lol:

yeah the robot you saw was a unlockable char from the game his name is rob (some people call him robbles i think) i dont know much about where is from but wikipedia says he has something to do near the making of the nintendo company or osmehting or another he is a good char in the DS mariokart tho :p, there is also dry bones, and there was nintendo DS hacks to play all of the courses online :p and to have more than 3 opponents but i have not figured those hacks out lol, but the robot isnt a hack haha, just an unlockable along with many other karts by playing the one player mode

no i save the magic for starfox lol nah yeah it im confuzzled

Back