Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH WITH Wii CLASSIC CONTROLLER???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by PAUL7331, Mar 3, 2007.

1. PAUL7331

PAUL7331 MSC CODE-506 909 527 692

Why the fcuk can I not use it? Have I just wasted my money on this fcuking classic controller? The only reason I wanted it was to play a gamecube version of Mario Kart with it!! HELP!

2. lolz

lolz based on a true story

Wii Friend Code: 1805-3931-7385-1789
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    you need a gamecube controller for gamecube games. classic controller is for virtual console games. so yes you wasted your money.

3. PAUL7331

ahh f*ck!!

Nevermind...I'll probably download Mario Kart 64..That will bring back memories! :frown2:

4. Homesrfan

Homesrfan ftw

You should probably find out more about a product before you buy it. But atleast you have a classic controller.

5. JCpackers05

JCpackers05 NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC

classic controller is for the VC, how you didnt know that you needed a GC controller to play GC games is beyond me...

6. MasterJedi2U

MasterJedi2U Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5251-2094-6508-9892
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I've said it once and I'll probably say it a million times more...90% of the people on this forum are plain stupid. I mean really who by now hasn't read up on the VC and the Classic Controllers purpose/function?

7. JerrodDRagon

JerrodDRagon Wii New and Reviews

Wii Friend Code: 8369-4137-0402-8056
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    I want 4 Classic's so I can Play Mario kart 64 wireless (I dont want wireless Gamecube controllers) There good controllers and hopefully wont break like Gamecube remotes.

8. PAUL7331

Ooh sorry for not being a full on Wii GEEEK like yourself! Surely Nintendo are conning us by saying Gamecube games are compatible but forgetting to tell us that YOU NEED A GC CONTROLLER. Well It certainly does not say that in my UK Wii manual. The Classic controller would work perfect with any GC game, Its an absolute joke.

9. Spiderking13

Spiderking13 WiiChat Member

umm it is pretty basic knowledge that the classic controller only works with vc, and some wii games. It says so on the gamecube packages indirectly to....

10. MasterJedi2U

MasterJedi2U Banned

5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol if being INFORMED and INTELLIGENT makes me a "geek" then go right ahead if it will make you feel better you dumbass. Before you try and insult me take a look in the mirror. You're the idiot who went out and bought a controller for a game he wasn't sure it would work with. I'm sorry that you can't read or take the time or initiative to find out exactly how you play GC games on the Wii or to find out if the Classic Controller can even be used with GC games. Next thing you know you'll be asking about how to download VC games and how much they cost....

11. PAUL7331

Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller. Ive been through it twice and theres nothing that tells me that! It only states that GC controllers 'can be used' but does not say that they are necessary. End of the day It aint you guys fault, Im just sick of being made to pay out even more money just so that I can play an older game! Hey anyway Ive just downloaded Mario Kart 64 and Im pretty happy with that. All I need to do now is find myself a CHEAP GC controller.

12. scubasteve

scubasteve WiiChat Member

.....yea i was pissed when i couldnt play halo on my wii with my ps2 controller.....ffs kid ur a retard.

13. En4Neo

En4Neo Jet-Set-Jesse

You're pretty dense, kid. You should actually go onto multiple forums asking if it works or trustworthy sites like Gamespot before you go buying stuff.

14. scubasteve

scubasteve WiiChat Member

dense,thick,retarded,hollow headed, stupid...yes he is

15. PAUL7331

Bloody hell lads! Chill out with the abuse! Ive got an hangover and cant take this sh*it first thing in the morning! Sorry if I offended people..I made a mistake but £15 is not the end of the world! Can we at least be adults about it! :scared:

16. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Seeker

scubasteve and MasterJedi2u you two should both keep your needless, spurious comments to yourselves. Are these gratuitous, attempted shots at his intelligence and questions a font of misplaced rage taking form through your posts? If you two don't have something helpful or at least constructive to post then why post? So what if it's way obvious to the majority that in order to play GC games you need a GC controller? and scubasteve the irony of this segment of your post is overwhelming..
    dense and thick would definitely be synonymous with some of the attributes you commonly exhibit in you your posts. More often than not you're meticulously correcting others' diminutive mistakes and it's humorous and reflective of you as a person...and stop calling people 'retarded' or a 'retard' because mentally challenged individuals would not be posting in threads on this site. To the dude who created this thread..I do find it kind of comical you were not aware of the controller info, that specific information has been pretty thoroughly allocated everywhere..but whatever it's all good..now you know. Don't worry about these kids or their harsh comments..just laugh and consider the source.

17. PAUL7331

Thanks mate! Yeh I admit I was a bit of an idiot, but I'll be more careful next time when making a purchase. And like I said earlier, £15 aint the end of the world. I'll just have to source a GC controller from somewhere. No problem really!

18. Chaz

Chaz WiiChat Member

Sorry to say that some people buy games consoles to play them in their free time or with friends, not to study them. I can see what you're getting at but I don't think you realise how many people just don't give a damn about what the console uses, they care about what the console does.

To be honest, I wouldn't call the £15 a waste, I quite like the idea of getting a Classic controller but I just don't think it's worth the hassle when I already have 4 GC controllers.

19. StevenNevets

StevenNevets WiiChat Member

Wow guys...
    Not neccessary:rolleyes:

It's not realy a waste as you no have more options with VC games... Wasn't to much anyway

20. MasterJedi2U

MasterJedi2U Banned

5251-2094-6508-9892
    WTF are you talking about? I buy them to play games just as much if not more than anyone else on these forums. In order to KNOW how to play the games you have to read up on them don't you? I'm not devoting my life to learning all things Wii including the specs, etc. but its not that hard to spend 5 mins and double check what you need and what you might need to play certain games. He was stupid and I don't care what you or cosmonaut think. You can accuse me of being mean or w/e but hes the one who needs to just shut his mouth before another person comes in and takes a shot at him.