Mario Kart: Double Dash?

heh same, guess we all skipped thee GC gen and want to catch a few of the biggest hits?.:cornut:

double dash was much better. it had a great battle system. it was fun to race on. and its great having more than 1 racer on your cart becuz u can hold more items that way. hope mario kart comes to the wii :)

It's almost certain it will. I enjoyed it too. Just think about making star cup with 4 persons. It's the first time you can do it in Mario Kart

thestingerman said:
Is Mario Kart: Double Dash Just as good as Mario Cart 64?

hmmm its better, mario kart 64 was a classic & i have very fond memories of it however when you go back & play it now i find it hasn't stood the test of time too well. still a great game though but it doesn't seem as good when you've played double dash. double dash is good but its too short & easy to beat. still a good laugh though but i found it let itself down on the battle multiplayer imo - the new levels can't hold a candle to the old classics!

im accutaly considering picking up this title once i find it for a low price
this game is PURE fun. its insane, and if you have a friend who likes driving (like me) and you like fighting (like me) youll have a blast, or you take turns, this game is really insane and my friend has it, we would spend hours unlocking stuff finding the best cart and characters to be, the rush it provides is super fast and the action is just furious. PICK IT UP!

I heard bad reviews on the game. I have the game and love it. Completed it because became addicted to it. It's just as good as any mario kart in my opinion.

I hope Nintendo makes a new Mario Kart game but I wish they would make it for the classic controller. I dont want a motion sensored kart game.

Back