Mario Kart DS, worth rebuying?

Wiimoto

Sonic + Brawl = Ownage
Jan 1, 2008
I bought MKDS awhile ago, and I'm wondering if its worth buying again? See I lost the original, and me and my bro would really like to have it again...

yeah it is an awesome game and the wifi is still booming so yeah i would buy it second-hand

Bah, its such a great game for the DS. The wi version wont be coming out for supposdly like 2-4 months. That in my opinion is one of the best DS games.

^ True to that, i bought my friends ds for $40 and thats the only game i bought so far.:lol:

Worth a re-buy, just got back into it a couple of days ago. I've only played online for about 8 days and I've already got 100 Wins! Been playing from 2am to 7:45am today. Hooray for Snakers! Too many people quit online though... Probably because I rule. :p

If you don't want to re-buy it, then you can try Diddy Kong Racing DS which is the same concept. There is online, and multiple vehicles to use.

Mario Kart DS is a great game too, so if you had some great times with it, then you'll sure enjoy it again.

FR. said:
If you don't want to re-buy it, then you can try Diddy Kong Racing DS which is the same concept. There is online, and multiple vehicles to use.

Mario Kart DS is a great game too, so if you had some great times with it, then you'll sure enjoy it again.
Diddy Kong can not compare to MKDS. Diddy Kong is not as good, and he characters are not balanced enough.

get it man.....it really seems like a lot of people got this game during holidays and the online play is really taking off now.

Back