Mario Kart for Wii, First Quarter of Next Year

I wonder how much the Wheel will cost on itis own as if ur playing with 4 people your gonna want 4 wheels lol

i think the wheel comes with the game. But playing with 4 people you can just use a wii mote.

Yeah but knowing nintendo they wont miss a trick to get some more money lol look at the wiimote and nunchuk not being sold together lol

lettsy9 said:
Yeah but knowing nintendo they wont miss a trick to get some more money lol look at the wiimote and nunchuk not being sold together lol

If you just want a wheel for a wheel, than pretty much any third party wheel will work.

lettsy9 said:
I wonder how much the Wheel will cost on itis own as if ur playing with 4 people your gonna want 4 wheels lol
Psssshhhhh. I'm not buying extra wheels. What a waste. I wouldn't even get one if it wasn't going to be packaged with the game.

Agreed^

Just another accessory... Maybe if they're like $3.00 each I'll get 3 more just because it's the game I'll probobly get the most 4-player use out of.
But they're not even mounted or anything, not going to help/enhance that much imo.

Back