Mario Kart got no snaking? :O

I don't mind snaking personally, don't care if it is in or it isn't. I mean, snaking doesn't MAKE a Mario Kart game, right?

Cpt.McCloud said:
There's mixed sources everywhere...people say there is...people say there isn't.

If finally we have a final answer...Emma better learn to race.

HAHAHAHA.

I could easily beat you playing normally, if I can't race, then you definitely have no chance of pulling a decent race out of your ass. Whatever way you think of it, "normal" racing, meaning "I'm disconnecting on you because you snake!" Jam, as I recall, is what you and Jack did to me, but you all take corners like that, why can't I take a bit more on corners? Obviously that's the only thing that makes a difference. Oh, and choosing the fastest kart.

Now that's skill.

I should start playing DDR with the mat, it's just got far too boring when I'm playing with the controller, so slow compared to FFR.

God games... The worst genre going.

Frogger said:
HAHAHAHA.

I could easily beat you playing normally, if I can't race, then you definitely have no chance of pulling a decent race out of your ass. Whatever way you think of it, "normal" racing, meaning "I'm disconnecting on you because you snake!" Jam, as I recall, is what you and Jack did to me, but you all take corners like that, why can't I take a bit more on corners? Obviously that's the only thing that makes a difference. Oh, and choosing the fastest kart.

Now that's skill.

I should start playing DDR with the mat, it's just got far too boring when I'm playing with the controller, so slow compared to FFR.

God games... The worst genre going.

Disconnected? I finished one race then with the next my wi-fi cocked up which still isn't fixed D=

Cpt.McCloud said:
Disconnected? I finished one race then with the next my wi-fi cocked up which still isn't fixed D=
I believe you, but to be honest it's what all quitters say. :lol:

Yay! people will actually race now :)

still my hate for snakers usually drives me to victory :lol:

Back