MARIO KART TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 3:30pm 02/20/09 TILL 4:30pm 02/20/09

Okaaaaay then..

First of all, we need to get a few things straight.

1: Don't use caps lock on so many words, none the less an entire post. It's considered spammy, annoying, and against the rules.

2: This has nothing to do with the actual rules, but please use proper grammar. Even if you're not breaking a rule, it's common forum courtesy to use proper grammar and english. Posting gigantic sentences(with caps lock on)without so much as a period or comma is rather annoying and difficult to read. Anyone who doesn't post in shorthand and other grammarless ways usually doesn't take kindly to that.

Last edited:
um...CK? anybody can make stuff here. only approved people can make officials in the Online Gaming section.

and b-man, do as CK suggested. it'll make it easier to read.

[/FACEPALM]

Right, right... My mistake, I don't know anything about the new forum areas yet. You'd know since you made a tourny ofcourse, Shadow. Thanks for correcting me. :lol:

Please don't double post, it's against the rules. Use the button marked as "EDIT REPLY" at the bottom of each of your posts instead of posting in a row. Also, please remain on topic - especially in your own thread. Creating a signature has nothing to do with Mario Kart Wii, after all.

..Oh, and no, I don't plan on joining the tourny at the moment. Sorry. And since you said yourself you're new, would you mind reading the rules? Thanks.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php

Hey I'll join the tournament. What are the exact rules? Is there a prize or just bragging rights?

i think they got the date wrong yesterday was the 20th its Saturday the 21

Last edited:
Back