Mario Kart Tourney

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
So yeah, moved to April 21st, Saturday. 10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern, 5 PM London time, 11 PM Syndey time. 5 rep points (they will be green, not gray) go to the winner.

FWELR vs
Mitch2025

Wiiawesome vs
drroet

CHANGED TO 10 PM PACIFIC, 1 AM EASTERN

Last edited:
I'm game but April 19th kind of is a thursday. At the conclusion of my Tetris Tournament (which will probably be pretty short unless I get more people to join) I will be doing a MKDS Tourney of a simular fashion

okay, sorry, i was looking at the May map. Okay, moved to April 21st :wink:

anybody can still enter

If I don't come online/show up to play on that day, it's probably because my wi-fi isn't working with my DS...I'm not extremely good though so don't make fun of me..lol

i would join if i can get my wifi to work... check the "router problem thread" if you think you can help me :p

sorry, clish, i had to remove you because there was an odd number. here's how the tourney will work:
(times Pacific/Central)
10/12
10:30/12:30​
FWELR vs
Championship Match​
Mitch2025

wiiisawesome vs
drroet​

this can still change, as its not till Saturday, but we will need 4 more in order for it to change. add the person you are going to play first, so you will only be able to search for them.

FWELR said:
this can still change, as its not till Saturday, but we will need 4 more in order for it to change. add the person you are going to play first, so you will only be able to search for them.

Ok, thanks thanks for reminding us, I would have forgotten. Now I gotta mark this on my calendar...lol.:arf:

damn its gonna be 1AM for me when it starts lol. i still suck at this game. i dont even know how to do a boost start :(

you want in darkonix? tell some friends.

Mitch, are you on vaca or something? why would it be 1 AM.

Back