Mario Kart Wii First Screens!

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
the-wii-games-of-spring-2007-20070323034347563.jpg

JK it's Mario Party 8, this mini game should be good until it does come out though!

wow, those graphics for MK Wii look awesome....
for a cartoon game anyways, but still. gotta add that to wish list.

2ZeBeach said:
I think the "MK Wii" pic is from the Mario Kart arcade game they have in Japan (NOT confirmed for wii in any way, shape or form)
It's either from that or Double Dash? o_O

I'm 99% sure it's not from MK Wii.

The title is very decieving, you should have a mod. change it.

has mario kart wii been confirmed yet. We know they will make it, but has nintendo announced it? It will be a game i will definatley get! It would be awsome if it had online!!

Last edited:
Wiitime said:
has mario kart wii been confirmed yet. We know they will make it, but has nintendo announced it? It will be a game i will definatley get! It would be awsome if it had online!!
I don't think so... but it's definitely coming. Online is obviously going to be there. Why would they put it on DS and not on Wii?

Homesrfan said:
I don't think so... but it's definitely coming. Online is obviously going to be there. Why would they put it on DS and not on Wii?

Good point didnt think of that. I hope it would come out this year.. I would love that, SSBB, Mario strikers, The Bigs, Mario Kart all online all in 1 year... That would be awsome..

Back