Mario Kart Wii First Screens!

Wiitime said:
[/b]

Good point didnt think of that. I hope it would come out this year.. I would love that, SSBB, Mario strikers, The Bigs, Mario Kart all online all in 1 year... That would be awsome..
I would like a 2008 release. I'm sure we'll get some more awesome 1st party games in 2008, but I would just like this to be one of them.

The person who posted this with such a decieving title has no heart lol. MP8 is gonna rock tho and i'm sure thats gonna be one of the funnest mini games. I have always loved the racing mini games.

I only hope... ONLY HOPE that the snake method will be eliminated or just enchanced so people cannot abuse it. Like on ds. Ah.. I cant stand playing that game online anymore.

En4Neo said:
The internet.

get the **** out of here! we all know you took these links off the net... but DO YOU HAVE A ****ING LINK!!!

Let_It_Burn said:
get the **** out of here! we all know you took these links off the net... but DO YOU HAVE A ****ING LINK!!!
Jesus, calm down.
It's obviously some kind of April Fools trick.

FR. said:
The title is very decieving, you should have a mod. change it.
Not trying to hint something are we??

Anyhoo Mario Kart Wii will be online, I just know it will be. MKDS is a sucess with the online, so its seems to be a given that MKWii will be online

mario kart wii better be good! i know it will be but still have to emphasise it.

i wonder how the control would work. maybe u can drive with the nunchuck and shoot and aim with the wiimote.

diddy kong would be cool also because they have different types of vehicles.

mario kart wii should have at lease what they had in the gamecube and ds.in gamecube, it was great how they had double drivers mario kart double dash and the ds has wifi play. even with just both of those plus the new control might be good.

Something new might be great i donno what the would do.

illmasaki said:
i wonder how the control would work. maybe u can drive with the nunchuck and shoot and aim with the wiimote.
It'll be holding the Wiimote on its side. They really need to work on that though, tilting forward and back to accelerate and brake just doesn't work IMO

you guys are stupid noobs thats not mario kart for wii its Super Mario Party 8 its just one of the mini games on it there is also a jetski one also lol he even said in the first post

Last edited:
Link_of_Hyrule said:
you guys are stupid noobs thats not mario kart for wii its Super Mario Party 8 its just one of the mini games on it there is also a jetski one also
En4Neo already said that if you read his post.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
you guys are stupid noobs thats not mario kart for wii its Super Mario Party 8 its just one of the mini games on it there is also a jetski one also lol he even said in the first post

you are a stupid noob for calling it Super Mario Party 8.

Link_of_Hyrule said:

haha every1 knows that the screen shots of mario party 8

u werent the only cleaver one that read that he was kidding

mario kart hasnt even been announced yet

we were just talking about mario kart

u know the game that is in the title of the thread

heres an idea if they released a new mario kart for the wii and ds to play together since they both have wifi

multi platform online gaming

FWELR said:
you are a stupid noob for calling it Super Mario Party 8.

hahaha funny even though it was an honest mistake

Back