Mario Kart Wii - game-case artwork

Frog

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
Anyone know if the actual game-case for Mario Kart has different art than this box? This box contains the game(which hopefully has traditional art) and the wheel. Any one have an image of the actual game-case?

230257b.jpg

I know it does not matter as long as the game is good. But that art is for the package and maybe the actual game inside the box has different art?

I might get that game, but it looks like the wheel mightbe a little hard to use...
better not be as uncomfortable as the gun was!

r40k said:
I might get that game, but it looks like the wheel mightbe a little hard to use...
better not be as uncomfortable as the gun was!
Apparently the wheel is crap.

Luckily, you can use the standard wiimote/nunchuck setup as well though :yesnod:

Mmhm?
How can the Wheel make it crap :lol:
Wouldn't it be the same movements except a little more natural feeling.

Milton.S said:
Mmhm?
How can the Wheel make it crap :lol:
Wouldn't it be the same movements except a little more natural feeling.
No. According to the reviews, the wheel is the only let-down of the game.

Apparently it is far easier and better to use the analogue stick like in the classic Mario Kart games.

FRuMMaGe said:
Apparently the wheel is crap.

Luckily, you can use the standard wiimote/nunchuck setup as well though :yesnod:

Nintendo Power magazine said that the wheel was really good, and I know I'm going to use it. They say it doesn't take much time to get used to, and it is just as easy to control as any other mario kart game. I don't get why a lot of people say its going to be dumb. Would you rather tilt the controller, use a crappy analog stick, or put the controller in the wheel and make it more realistic?

pYRo said:
Nintendo Power magazine said that the wheel was really good, and I know I'm going to use it. They say it doesn't take much time to get used to, and it is just as easy to control as any other mario kart game. I don't get why a lot of people say its going to be dumb. Would you rather tilt the controller, use a crappy analog stick, or put the controller in the wheel and make it more realistic?
I have a feeling they are slightly biased though. :lol:

Games Master stated about wii wheel "No other control type can offer the realism of the wii wheel"

i know what i am using

Back