Mario Kart Wii QUESTION!#$@#!$#@

No, you must use the Wiimote. Why would you not want to use the new controls? You're like asking if you could play Mario 64 with a SNES controller.

Its highly possible I would say. Not everyone is gonna wanna use the wheel that comes with it at least. I don't know about a Gamecube controller but you'll probably be able to use the Wii Remote + Nunchuck.

Haha. With the Gamecube controller. Thanks for the laugh. Wait a minute you were serious. :scared: :shocked: Are you ok?

Sarai_132 said:
Haha. With the Gamecube controller. Thanks for the laugh. Wait a minute you were serious. :scared: :shocked: Are you ok?

They're doing it with Brawl, what makes you think Mario Kart will be any different?

yeah excuse me what??? where is this confirmation on using the GC controller with brawl??? :wtf:

id assume for obvious reasons that BOTH games comming out for the wii would be used with the wiimote.......duh?

i think brawl only has the gc controller because melee did and it would be easier for people but mariocart is not going to have the gc controller

Mario Kart would be a lot easier with the GC controller... But I'd prefer the steering wheel I think

yeah, you might as well make the most of the technology int he controller when its such a big part of the console

come on use the new remote!and wheel im getting this game when does it come out??????

Dewy_Fan93 said:
come on use the new remote!and wheel im getting this game when does it come out??????

I'm not saying I'm not gonna use the wheel that comes with it. I definantly will use the wheel. I'm just saying since they did a GC control scheme for Brawl, it's possible for them to do the same thing for Mario Kart Wii.

Back