Mario Kart Wii QUESTION!#$@#!$#@

Sillyhat said:
I'm not saying I'm not gonna use the wheel that comes with it. I definantly will use the wheel. I'm just saying since they did a GC control scheme for Brawl, it's possible for them to do the same thing for Mario Kart Wii.

thats so stupid though.

brawl ok makes sense since theres more manuvers and techniques. the wii mote isnt capable of doing half those things unless its paired with the nunchuck i suppose. still, i see how brawl could be using the GC controller (still stupid IMO)

as for mario kart, they said on that IGN video that the Head honcho confirmed the wii steering wheel?? then again they confirm alot of things and then it changes.

either way we got time till it actually does come out before we know the actual verdict

Sillyhat said:
They're doing it with Brawl, what makes you think Mario Kart will be any different?
Haha, thanks I get another laugh. They are not going to make it compatable because its a racing game, it is not Brawl. Brawl requires more button bashing IMO. There have been many racing games out for the Wii, none are GC controller compatable plus it's fun steering in a game.

Look, everyone has their opinions on what's what. There is no confirmation on whether the game will be able to use GCN controllers or not. Until there is concrete evidence for that statement, it is still undetermined.

^You willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I'll bet you 10 big ones Galaxy out-sells it.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^You willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I'll bet you 10 big ones Galaxy out-sells it.

Yea I'd bet that too. According to Wikipedia Super Mario Sunshine outsold Double Dash by 2 million with Sunshine selling 5.5 million, and Double Dash selling 3.5 million.

^Have you seen the videos? Have you seen the reviews? SUPER MARIO GALAXY is going to be absolutely TERRIBLE. Nintendo rushed it too much and the game is going to suffer. I heard that it will only have one level.

I now pray to god that there is someone in this thread with intelligence. Please, whoever you are, explain to this poor soul how 'good' Mario Galaxy will be

SillyHat: It'll be much closer then that. Both games were frowned upon (DD for two man carts, Sunshine for everything) although I guess Sunshine was a bit more. HOWEVER, Mario Kart Wii will be online, unlike Galaxy, will come with a free WiiWheel and will take better advantage of the wii's motion sensing.

It will be close, but I still think Galaxy will outsell. Partly due to lack of good games and the big 3 (and more) coming out before Mario Kart.

Last edited:
Back