Mario Kart Wii Question??

IzWiZzLe

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
I'm not sure if this was already answered...I DID SEARCH FOR IT...but with DD if there were more than two people playing, you could not play against the computer. For example if I had four people playing, it would only be us four racing rather than us four and four computer players...does anyone know if this will be changed for Wii??

good question.

it would be great if you could. theres 12 racers so it would be you 4 and 8 comps.

in 64 you couldnt and you say double dash no. so chances are bad.

Ya i actually want that question answered too. i hope so

Actualy I've seen very mixed battles happening on the battle circuit and the racing parts. In the battle you can have teams and I've seen 8 cpus vs 4 players. This may change later and also it is very possible to have 14 cpu vs 2 players or 10 cpus vs 6 player etc because bots will not slow doing the server the way they use to. The Wii is not really that Ai limited are poly limited compared to the GC. I've heard that mixed battles meaning mult player on one system can log on to one server also? I havn't confirmed that but that would be sweet for team battles on line against other teams!

team against team? oh mann...one could only wish. There's a group of us here that couldn't get enough of that

Back