Mario Kart Wii----Screenies, Info and characters

might be like when you pop a wheelie and you go too far and have to step off

or maybe the stunts are not actually that important and are just like spinning in air.

i doubt there will be wheelies

that could have just been like the intro to the game they show of loads of things there that arnt in the game

but if it does have wheelies, ill be dissapointed i like these game because they were simple and there was no falling off, it was just pure fun racing around hitting each other with weapons

i don't really care if the online is only 6 and not 8. that is still a good amount of fun to be had. the game looks great. i can't wait to get it. i just hope the motion controls are good and the online has a nice variety of modes.

They confimed 12 players online though

www.wiionly.nl

Im gettin this. But I dont mean what people mean with double dash and the 2 players that limited the gameplay. Compared to mariokart on the n64 you could do a lot more ( hold 2 items, grab items from other racers etc )

The game looks nice and colourful. :lol:
But, yeah, I am definitely looking forward to the release date, so thanks for sharing.

cyberzomby said:
They confimed 12 players online though

www.wiionly.nl

Im gettin this. But I dont mean what people mean with double dash and the 2 players that limited the gameplay. Compared to mariokart on the n64 you could do a lot more ( hold 2 items, grab items from other racers etc )
^yeah i said that.:smilewinkgrin:
i didn't mind either game double dash either.

Back