Mario Kart Wii----Screenies, Info and characters

news_111007_mkart12.jpg

wow that doesn't look like it was changed at all since dd

yeha i know, and i cant see the screenshots anymore, maybe they went byebye

looks good. usual mario kart boosts cool tracks etc. any1 got an actual release date even a month coz if soon my bro get for b-day and i dont need to buy :lol:

Great thread dude, I'm looking forward to this so I 'll be keeping an eye on this thread =]

waluigis and warios are the same aswell in another 2

From Wikipedia a while ago it said Daisy was definitely disconfirmed, and then I had a hissy fit about it, I don't know why, but I like that annoying girl in a race, but, now she's been confirmed... I don't know, I would have included her, I didn't think it was an option to kick her out.

do young know if its combatible with a sterring wheel remote?

oh yeah forgot controls in there ill add that now.

comes package with wii wheel
but works without,

and can be controlled by gamecube controll and mote n nunchuck

The game's graphics aren't it's strong suite, but I'm sure the racing will be fun none the less.

It may not look like Forza or Ridge Racer, But I think it's going to be up there with Brawl, leading the Nintendo WFC throughout this generation of consoles.

most definatly, and i am very glad they decide to go with multiple control methods, because if by any chance they screw up the steering wheel method, or i cant be bothered playing it steering wheel style we can go to analogue stick

Some new online info, Not 100% confirmed but likely

Back